Music Banter - View Single Post - Tell Me Your Favorite Band So I Can Tell You Why Manowar Is Better
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 10:20 AM   #57 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Bottom dude seems way cooler Buttflower.
Be honest, would you really accept drugs from that guy? I mean, once you get to know him, it probably wouldn't be an issue, but when a stranger that grungy offers you bud... well, you take it anyway, but that's just because stoners are idiots. But even then, I'd only be willing to trust the weed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
Spoiler for Too Long; But I Read Anyway:
Saw this thing on TV a few years ago. It was a sort of mini documentary/extended news piece about Manowar touring the European festivals.

They were constantly surrounded by these models in some kind of a leather catsuit and permanent expressions of boredom.
The crowd themselves were made up of fat middle aged bearded men and men in their 20s & 30s who have probably never been on a date with a real woman in their lives. Speaking of women I think I saw one in the crowd, could be wrong though.
Oh and the biggest cheer seemed to be for the woman who drove a motorcycle onstage with her tits out.
And the music was the usual dumb anthemic rock that makes Gene Simmons compositions sound like those of Bob Dylan in comparison.

Fuck Manowar and their loincloths.
Oh yeah, cause I'm sure you'll find nothing but babes and babe magnets at a Fall show. All I know is that if both groups of fans got into a brawl, those pansy art school nerds would have their tighty whities stretched so far over their heads, they'd look like a Klan rally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post

^Electric Wizard
I'd thought better of you .bob, but apparently you have to trot out a pretty girl in order to justify a band. If Sansa were here, she would be very disappointed in you... or she'd ignore it for the opportunity tell me how ****ty my music taste is. Still, shame, shame, shame.

P.S. Is it just me, or do you get the feeling that Liz Buckingham and Carpe would be BFF's?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote