Music Banter - View Single Post - open challenge: can anyone debunk this homophobic rhetoric?
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 07:54 AM   #40 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Like you, JWB. You're coming across like a total homophobic dick.

But (good for you) you don't care what anyone thinks.
i reject the accusation that i'm homophobic. on a side note, why is everything 'phobic' these days? i mean if you're against a race then you're racist, if you're against a sex then you're sexist. but now everything is phobic. homophobic, transphobic, islamaphobic... er, i'm not scared of gays trains or muslims. a phobia is an intense irrational fear. what ever happened to just being a bigot?

but yea, i'm not bigoted against gays either. i think they should be able to get married, adopt children, die in the military, and purchase military grade automatic weapons just like every other god fearing american (except muslims).

also, i never said 'i don't care what anyone thinks.' that's just something you say about me. if i ever said it, then quote me. you just get that impression from me cause you're not used to conversing with someone who's not brainwashed by the liberal jewish media cartels like the rest of you people. (that's a joke, for all you antisemitephobes out there)
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote