Music Banter - View Single Post - New Policy for Rule Enforcement
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 08:55 PM   #84 (permalink)
fiddler
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulflower View Post
I notice you are kinda new to this discussion.

The reason why the poll was created was because there was a prior discussion between members and Tore about some possible new rule implementations that he suggested and most of the members did not like it while some agreed with his idea.

Most of the members were insisting that they did not want rules or infractions and enjoyed the current culture of the forum.

And IMO Tore created the poll as a result of the discussions and suggestions that were discussed.

So I don't think its fair to blame the creation of the poll strictly on "what Tore wanted" when he actually talked to multiple members (for feedback) before doing it.

The consensus that was gathered from the discussion was that some members did not want rules and infractions which is why the poll is either YES or NO for rules and infractions.
Why do you come into every single thread and make it out that someone is bashing someone else? We're having a discussion which effects everyone in the community. Nobody has bashed tore for his idea, but have commented on the effectiveness of the poll itself. (And to be fair I voted before I actually read the entirety of the OP and regret voting the way I did.)

The others who have posted have brought up fair points. It shouldn't be a package deal you get all of this or nothing. Nothing is that black and white as that, especially in law and how it's enforced.