Music Banter - View Single Post - New Policy for Rule Enforcement
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 09:17 PM   #90 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Soulflower:

I'm glad Tore drummed up the interest he did. Which is simultaneously off-putting, because you would think that if most people were feeling so strongly about the issue, we might have gotten notice before then. But since his post seems to have given others the confidence to say what they couldn't say on their own before, then let them speak.

But let them speak precisely.

You do this with multiple choice, not a package. This is not about Tore, it's about how to best represent the community Tore is trying to advocate for. If he is truly out there for the community, then he will agree, and I suspect he will, because I suspect he is.

We could make the poll for him that includes the ability for each of Tore's proposed items to be selected individually, but since it was his proposal I think it best that we let him decide to do that or not. And his decision will say everything. And your decisions as a community if he decides to itemize rule changes as votes, will say even more.

Edit:
And with that, I'm out. I don't think there's anything further that needs to be said on the matter.