Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 11:14 PM   #7706 (permalink)
Key

Skysaga Infinite Isles

So, I registered on the website and got made part of the beta testing for this game. Skysaga is basically what would happen if you combine the elements of an MMO with the looks and gameplay style/crafting elements of Minecraft and the combat and adventure style of Cube World. With it being in early release, there are bound to be bugs and things that need fixing, but as it looks right now, I really think the developers have put a lot of time into making this something amazing right off the bat. First time playing and i've had absolutely no frame rate issues, and I have everything cranked up to ultra on 1920 x 1080 res. Input delay is a problem that I have run into so far, and from what i've seen, i'm not the only person experiencing that problem. If you guys are at all interested, you just have to register and you get a link to beta test within 24 hours depending on where you live. I'm pretty excited to see where they take this, because with the way it looks now, things can only get better. I'm hoping they incorporate multiplayer and things like that, because I would love to play with other people.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote