Music Banter - View Single Post - cops vs black people round 3; poolpartygate
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 08:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
fiddler
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
i love the contrast in tone between the fox news vids and msnbc vids

but there are a few interesting themes at play here

one is the ominous undertones of an approaching police state (cue alex jones darth vader music)

and the other is that at this point it seems safe to conclude there is an overt effort on behalf of certain liberal media outlets to scan for and bolster up any example they can find of cops vs black people
Oh really? The media manipulating the public view point? Simply unheard of.

Dude understand something: that's what the media is designed to do. Propaganda is a powerful tool that can make or break anything. Perfect example: the weather man tells you it's sure to rain, bring an umbrella. So you bring one and it's sunny. Granted simple example but you were still manipulated into bringing an umbrella.

As far as the video goes, this officer was way out of line, but not only that so was the guy who reported it. The kids were just having fun. At least they weren't shooting up drugs or selling dope or knocking over a liquor store.

Not only that as a true blue and damn proud Texan and a police officer I take personal offense to this dumbass cop. It makes my soul hurt to see the racism first hand from people from my home state. Texans are supposed to be dreamers, doers, and skyscrapers. And then we have far too many bigots that can't get past someone's skin color or who they f*ck. damn shameful.