Music Banter - View Single Post - Imagine my existense
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 11:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
TrampInaTux
that's my war face.

This song isn't trying to be emotional-in fact it doesn't make sense. I know it doesn't make sense, I don't understand it myself. I made it to be that way. I just wanted to point out how fickle the people are on these forums. I have created some songs that weren't very good, but at least they had a meaning. This song doesn't mean anything. I created it for that reason. I wanted to point out that people will say they like a song if it SOUNDS deep and meaningful. This song is less meaningful than any other of the songs I have posted in this forum. Read it again and you try to make sense of it. If you can then you clearly know more about it than I do, the writer. The people I have come into contact with in my time here have been one of two things-helpful or total motherf*cking losers who like to spend their time thinking they are god's gift to Earth and that their opinion is the be all and end all of everything. I am telling you it is not. I know my music and know that this song isn't half as good as the other songs I have posted. Even though they were quite short and simple they had a meaning and a plot. I just thought of words that sounded deep and that rhymed and stuck them into a song, something that took me all of 3 minutes. Now for this song to get more praise than any of my other songs really shows how utterly predictable and juvenile this forum is. I am sure now I will get many people once again arguing the toss with me on this thread about how I am wrong-AGAIN. But face facts-I am right...AGAIN.
TrampInaTux is offline   Reply With Quote