Music Banter - View Single Post - PC issue of the day pt 2: objectum sexuality
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 12:08 AM   #50 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
oh, i see. you're a bit confused. probably never had to file for taxes before. look... all you really need to worry about, is that you follow the proper protocols and procedures.

first, you want to find a jew. then, when you spot them and you have them in the right place and at the right time you grab them by both shoulders and firmly ask: WHERE ARE THE SHEKELS? EMPTY ALL THE SHEKELS INTO THIS BRIEFCASE IMMEDIATELY OR WE'RE GONNA HURT YOUR FAMILY.

then you make sure the shekels are in the briefcase, lock it, give him a nice firm hand shake and look him in the eye and say "shalom", then bring the briefcase to your nearest h&r block.
What if he turns into a vampire bat and flies away before I can get his money stash? It's not just a question of money. He might cast black magic on me at a later time.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote