Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 10:37 PM   #15352 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post

The Walking Deceased

A spoof movie on The Walking Dead franchise. I didn't find it as bad as the reviews and ratings would claim that it is, but I do understand why the 1 star rating happened. I'd personally give it a 2 or a 3 because it did have some good moments. I certainly wouldn't recommend it if you hate the kind of spoof-esque movies with terrible writing and average acting, but if you're looking to kill some time, or have some background noise, this is right up your alley.

Rating: 2/5
So is this like one of those Superhero Movie/Date Movie/Epic Movie/Disaster Movie spoofs? I hate those things. There is absolutely no creativity involved, and even I find the humor stupid to the point of annoyance.

Quote:

Hot Fuzz

I've seen this movie a couple times, and have loved it every time. I love Simon Pegg and I love how ridiculous this movie goes and it does a great job at hitting the action movie cliches. Best part:

Rating: 5/5
I love those movies (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, & The World's End). Each has been at least slightly worse than the one before it, but they've still been some of the funniest movies of the past decade.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote