Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Everyone Likes
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 01:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicLePanther View Post
Yes. Everyone who responds until the next album or whatever is posted. Yes. I just want to see if everybody can agree on one album with the debate raging in the Metal Album Survivor thread.

Try posting something and the idea may become clearer to you.
I still don't get it.
How long do we wait before posting another album? Is there a specific amount of likes/don't likes you have to reach, or a particular number of posts that have to be made? I mean, I understand the basic idea, but it's the implementation of it that confuses me. If I post something now, is the "battle" on Dark Side over? And if so, can't anyone cut off an album they don't like by posting one they do? I just don't understand how this is supposed to work.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be deliberately obstructive; I just need to know the rules, if there are any.

Edit: yeah, what DWV says. In the "Survivor" or "Battles" threads, one or the other has to triumph before you can move on, so say an album gets 4 likes and 9 dislikes, then it loses and we move on. That sort of thing. I can't see how this is supposed to work like that.