Music Banter - View Single Post - The Philosophical Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 06:12 PM   #96 (permalink)
BlissfulState
Groupie

Lightbulb My personal logical view of reincarnation

There are many reasons why reincarnation is actual logical, while not cotntradicting any of the facts we have established already. Here is mine:

If evolution is true (which it is), then all of us come from one-celled organisms. This means that the consciousness of biological life started in one single point, and has evolved and reproduced. This means that every single person and animal is connected through one thing: We all came from one point, and we are all just a tiny part of the conciouness of life itself. The collective consciousness. Now the collective consciousness took me a long time to understand, so it is also impossible to explain. All you need to understand about it is that we are all not as individual as many might think. We are all the same human consciousness, filtered through 7.3 billion different physical bodies. So you are just another random human.

Each and every one of us has spawned into existance. Our individual consciousness seemed to have spawned into existance with our body. And we all feel like we did not exist before (well, most of us). So first you did not exist, and at birth, your consciousness spawned into existance in a random physical body. This means that somehow we have all escaped the 'non-existance' we were in before birth, and that's all we know. So then, assuming you are an Atheist, you believe that after death our individual consciousness seizes to exist. If that's true, that means you will be in the same place as before you were born: Non-existance (Or what i believe to be collective consciousness). The most logical thing that can happen after death, and going back to the same non-existance you spawned from in the first place, is for the process to repeat itself. You are born (spawned into existance), you die (go back to non-existance), you are born, you die. Since we are all a part of the consciousness of life itself, and there is no such thing as an experience of 'nothing', it is alot more logical than making up a theory about how you stay non-existant forever. Because how could you have been born, if consciousness stays in non-existance forever? How did our individual consciousness escape non-existance at birth? The same way, after death, you will just be another random dead human. And available to spawn in a new randomly born baby. And by the way, i do not believe in reincarnation because i WANT to, it is actually quite a horrifying thought being stuck in a glitch of infinitely respawning as consciousness inside a chaotic physical universe full of suffering. I simply believe in it because i have perceived the rationality behind it myself. And even though i always used to believe that there is 'nothing' after death, like most Atheists, that idea seems utterly irrational and dumb to me after realizing the truth behind reincarnation. I mean, i never even came up with a logical theory of what that could be like, and what the reason is for the belief that there is literally 'nothing' after death, especially since we do not know such a thing as 'nothing'. You can perceive this logic behind reincarnation if you are openminded enough before just researching it yourself on the internet. You will find infinite evidence for it.

That brings me to my last part, the physical evidence for reincarnation. There are literally thousands of cases of children who remember their past life or lives. It is less common in adults, because the memories tend to fade. Dr. Ian Stevenson is the most famous scientist who studied cases of past life memories. Many of these cases have actually been confirmed, as in: A scientist or group of scientists go with the subject and his family in the search for the kid's past life. The kid tells them where to go, and they quickly discover that he is telling the truth. Some kids have even solved the murder case of their past life (seriously *_*) Just look so,e cases up on YouTube. Mainstream science will say something along the lines of "thats just a story of a story, the kid could have fabricated the story, the parents could have pushed th kid to say it for publicity ect." But if you take one minute of your time to actually look it up you will see that many of these cases are in poor eastern communities, where reincarnation is already accepted as a fact! Those people don't give a **** about publicity and they did not even look like they wanted to be interviewed. A kid met the kids of his past life, which were older than him! He reincarnated and met his own children who were older than him xD there is even a case of a grandfather who died before his daughter became pregnant and he actually became his own grandpa LOL xD reincarnation isn't a joke, it's serious. I can joke about it, but there is so incredibly much evidence for it, i feel the need to spread this knowledge, because it is truely life changing. If you are stuck in an infinite glitch, you may aswell chill out, sit back and enjoy the ride !
BlissfulState is offline   Reply With Quote