Music Banter - View Single Post - Fallout 4
Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 12:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Im not pre ordering it but i am planing on buying it when i get a Ps4.

I saw the trailer for it and i think the game is gonna be amazing but im not in a hurry to get it. I like the new VAT system but i hope you get other companions aside from the dog and that the new fortress system doesn't interfere with the main story gameplay cause it would be a drag to be forced to go back to protecting your fortress while all you wanna do is continue the story.
You do, and you can romance them as well, boy or girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPOCH6 View Post
I'm literally buying a gaming rig solely for the release of this game in November. I've been gradually playing through Fallout III again over the last couple of months, finished the main quest and currently weaving my way through each DLC. Starting New Vegas again immediately after.

The gaming community is an interesting world, are there any other industries that stir up even close to the same amount of ferocious criticism from consumers every time they move a muscle? Ever since the Mass Effect fans went insane over the end of Mass Effect III it's like developers have to behave like trained politicians, especially at events like E3.

Seems like a lot of people are worried that Fallout 4 will feel dumbed down (in terms of RPG elements) relative to the previous games, especially New Vegas, the same way Skyrim felt somewhat dumbed down relative to Oblivion and Morrowind. Personally I feel like the one place Fallout 3 could have used some significant improvement was combat, and if Fallout 4 sacrifices a small amount of RPG elements to make the combat a bit more involved, I'm alright with that. If anything the new settlement building system more than makes up for sidelining stats for "perks" and "ranks".
Gunplay is much more fluid, as seen in the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I'm honestly more interested in Dishonored 2. I've never been a fan of the Fallout series and i've tried playing Fallout 3, but I kind of just got bored of it for whatever reason.
Also awaiting Dishonered 2. I'll be playing as the chick.
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote