Music Banter - View Single Post - What turns you on?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 12:19 AM   #60 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
Listen dude... you're a cute kid. I like you. But as someone who writes novels upon novels on this forum, you kinda strike me as a social intellect. Your intelligence is expressed through debating or talking to others. I personally find the silent intellect more impressive, being such myself. The scientist or the mechanic, to me, outweighs the professor or the author.

I think that being on the opposite end of the spectrum you might be misinterpreting trailer folk's boredom and indifference to your speeches as discomfort of some kind. Common problem. Just as I often misinterpret socialization as a need to prove something.
lol

sounds like a bunch of romanticized illuminati bull**** to me

if people in trailer parks are so good at science then why do they live in trailers

science taught me that a trailer is actually the worst place to live when any kind of strong wind-bearing storm is going to hit

when andrew tore through miami it was all the trailerfolk in homestead that suffered the brunt of the storm. meanwhile, dwellings made of concrete and secured to the ground with a sturdy foundation suffered little damage. maybe they had to have some people come work on the roof or something.

who's the einstein now, trailerfolk?
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote