Music Banter - View Single Post - Metal Month III is coming!
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 12:39 PM   #171 (permalink)
mythsofmetal
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Interesting conversation, given what happened.
Any more recs of any sort, especially ABM?
October Falls - The Womb of Primordial Nature -- The Womb Of Primordial Nature | Debemur Morti Productions

Schattenvald - III -- (This is really on the atmospheric side, probably more akin to some of the recs you've gotten from others.)
Spoiler for All six songs from the album:
- - - - -

Janvs - Vega -- (This gets into a more BlackGaze, third wave-BM style than others I've recommended and not all of it is completely atmospheric, but a large portion of it is, and I'm thinking you would enjoy it.)

Midnight Odyssey - Shards of Silver Fade -- (It's quite a long, double album, over two hours, and there's a chance it may bore you. Even though I've already said that I'm fine with you picking and choosing from all my recs and refusing to do any you don't feel up to, I feel I must stress that again for this that I'm fine if you choose to not go through with reviewing them.) -- Shards Of Silver Fade | I, Voidhanger Records

Kvist - For Kunsten Maa Vi Evige Vike -- (I'm not sure if this would really count, rather than maybe be labelled Melodic Black Metal or just regular second wave, though think it's fairly atmospheric, and a gem from the mid 90's.)

Saor - Aura -- (Very much a Folk/Pagan Metal album, but with obvious, apparant Black Metal in its sound and very atmospheric. Worth a listen even if you don't decide to do it for you ABM segment, though I think it would appropriately fit.) -- Aura | Saor
mythsofmetal is offline   Reply With Quote