Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 06:25 PM   #20712 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
So I'm closing at BK tomorrow (we close at 1 am). I don't mind that. But last week the manager who makes the schedule asked me if I'd be willing to come in at 7 am the next day.

As a sane person, I was like, "Uh... no. No I can't."

Thought that was the end of it. Then I looked at the new schedule for next week, AND I AM ****ING COMING IN AT 7 AM ON MONDAY!

I ****ing told that bitch no, but apparently she's either too stupid to remember, or she was going to do it anyway and just figured I'd say yes. Since she didn't feel the need to ask me again after she "forgot", I can only come to the conclusion that she doesn't give a **** what I say.

I'm going to try very hard to have a calm conversation with her tomorrow about it, but if this happens again, I'm finishing out the week and then handing in my uniform. Classes have started again and I'm already getting my ass kicked, so I simply can't do this ****. No way in ****ing hell.

Seriously, I'm not going to be able to sleep tomorrow. There's simply no possible way I'm going to be able to get home at 1:30 (at the earliest), and then wake up at 6 to be at work at 7. I'm going to have to pull a Thursday/Friday and stay up all night, drink twice my weight in coffee/energy drinks at work, then pass out for twelve hours when I get home from my second shift.

I don't give a **** that she's a woman. I want very much to beat her head against a wall until her brains ooze out of her nose, and then skull **** her still twitching corpse. The pictures I send her husband and children will be the icing on the cake of righteous depravity.

I was planning on getting a can of Monster on my way home tonight, but settled for a six-pack of 16 oz cans of Steel Reserve. So if anyone wants to plug in about an hour when I am on my way to getting properly lit, I'll be there playing nothing but the most brutal death metal, grindcore, and metalcore. Fantasizing.

If you worked for me, I'd crush your dreams and call you names, just the way you like it baby.Feel better, b.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote