Music Banter - View Single Post - The Refugee crisis
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 03:29 PM   #68 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ah, london. yea london is doing swell, isn't it. violent crime rates in your city are 4x that of NYC. enjoy your multicultural ****hole, pal.
Personally I think it's a great city, loads to do, great parks and I've yet to ever have anybody take a shot at me.

Quote:
yea... all i am saying is immigration should be regulated for the benefit of the host country rather than used as a form of charity... unless you want to import poverty, crime and ethnic and cultural tension on a massive scale.
Immigration is for the benefit of the host country and it's only refugees that are a charity.

Quote:
well for example they are all christian so there is no religious disagreement. and none of these cultures hold ideologies which are fundamentally opposed to western secularism or pluralism, the way some conservative muslims do.
I don't know why you keep get your knickers in a twist over conservative muslims, you really should control these thought patterns better. Why don't you start talking about pop culture or flower arranging, they'll help soothe you.

Quote:
and actually the gangs in question don't exist in the countries they came from. for example... the haitian gang zoe pound started in miami. it's not a local chapter of a gang that exists in haiti. it started specifically because of the ethnic tension in miami, as a way for haitians to stick together and support each other against other ethnic groups.
Stop being naïve, a nice boy for example from Guatemala just doesn't arrive in a new country and decide to become a ruthless gangster, if he does he was normally a bad apple to start with and most gang members have been in gangs in their own countries before anyway.

Quote:
meh... you're devolving to just attacking me with no substance so you're not leaving me anything to argue back against. i'm going to start ignoring points like these. i'd love to sink to your level and have us a good ol flame war but the mods will descend upon me in an instant.
Why will the mods descend upon you? Oh yes I remember it's because you have a history of flaming and trolling on these kind of threads.

If you want to do this, you should try and be more like Hip Hop Bunny Hop..... now that guy had class
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote