Music Banter - View Single Post - The Force Awakens...opinion
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 09:02 PM   #30 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

I don't care how ridiculous this sounds but I rate Star Wars in order of their release IV > V > VI > I > II > III > VII.

Spoiler for characters and plot:

I am undiced whether or not this bothers me yet, but it rehashes everything from the old movies. Instead of Leia to be found it is Luke. Instead Luke living on a desert planet, separated from his parents for his own protection, saving a droid being scrapped which so happens has an important hologram it's Rey. But unlike Luke who had old Ben and later Yoda to help him to realize and use the force, Rey learns intuitively to use the force.

Luke means "Light" and Rey (even though it's a derivative of rex meaning King) I guess it is used in this instance to allude to light as in a ray of sunlight?

BB 8 had the shape of V.I.N.CENT, a personality very close to WALL·E, and outward appearance of a typical astromech droid from the Star Wars universe, a version of the R2 D2 unit with Dyson ball technology. :/

V.I.N.CENT was the robot in The Black Hole, it's name was short for "Vital Information Necessary CENTralized," the production company was Walt Disney Pictures. WALL·E was Walt Disney Pictures/Pixar movie. I didn't mentioned the Disney connection as a criticism, just an observation.

There so much more, I don't have time to get into, maybe later.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote