Music Banter - View Single Post - Paul McCartney or John Lennon ??
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 04:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaMaher
know i completely understand what your saying. but here this out. Kurt Cobain kill himself and was in fact famous before he died. the whole band was because it was a amazing band for his voice, the writing everything. but really do you think Nirvana would still be as famous as they are if kurt never kill himself. I personally don't think so, i think personally as great as that band was they would have lost there touch. But i personlly think John lennon before he died was very much famous for everything before he died and would remain a musical god if he never died, maybe his music would have truned to crap, who really knows this for sure, but he was a musical god before he lost his life and he was noticed for it. Nirvana was indeed a great band but i don't think they would be still famous if kurt never killed himself, un like lennon who i think would have remained famous dead or not, and not just because of the songs he wrote or the way he left the beatles or the fact that there's a record out there with naked john and yoko on the cover. I think the way he was so passionet about peace, and love, just living the way he wanted to gained alot of respect in my eyes, plus he made my grand father change his views on war and all that jazz back in the 70's and trust me thats a hard thing to do, concidering my grandfather didn;t even like any type of music other then "christian music".
This thread is about Lennon Vs. McCarney. Not how what would happen if he lived.

George Harrison.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote