Music Banter - View Single Post - Rock Album Survivor
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 04:32 AM   #348 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Hey now, I would have to be kept in that small clique of AOR fans you know. I've taken more than my share of criticism over liking Journey, Boston etc.
Journey yes but Boston are liked by loads of people that can't stand AOR, so using them as an 'I like AOR reference' doesn't count. Now when you start to get all hot and excited over a Toto album then I'll think of you as a AOR bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I could give a **** about you being rude, but as someone who's been running a survivor thread for a year it's annoying to see someone feel entitled in such a childish manner. Over one freakin' album. If I were running this thread I'd have been strongly tempted to have thrown it out just for spite.
Especially when the album is a Meat Loaf one. Not much of a Meat Loaf fan but Bat probably does deserve to be in a cat and rock opera is the best, as the whole album is like a parody of one.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote