Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 08:49 PM   #21751 (permalink)
JGuy Grungeman
Primo Celebate Sexiness

Being called a moron brings back really bad memories which I want to forget. So, I take a lot of offense, especially since I was an award-winning student throughout pretty much the entirety of my school years. Spelling Bee, art projects, not to mention I was one of the best geometry students in my freshman year (at that school, geometry was a 10th grade class, and I was the one commonly asked for for group projects). Oh, not to mention, I have been congratulated by someone who oversee the creation of specialized school tests for the advanced. I don't know what company, but Mom and my teachers were very impressed. Apparently, on that test (and only advance students got to take it), I got one of, if not the highest scores.

I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I've been through a lot during my school years, a lot of rewarding situations due to my schoolwork and grades, and that's why I hate being called a moron. It's not only a grim reminder, it's people trying to judge me when they know nothing about me.