Music Banter - View Single Post - Psychedelic Music through the Decades
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 04:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post

Quote:
It was an oversight. I checked the advance search and missed it in the returns. I narrow this thread to Psychedelic music, but I feel a "What are you listening to?" for Psychedelia isn't a strong enough topic, and if there isn't any participation, I'll ask a mod to delete the whole thread as a mistake thread.
Really, neither is Prog. A few people posted but they were usually the same ones. I think this only works for general, metal and maybe pop. Nobody's interested otherwise. Philistines.
^ Trollheart's thread also escaped my attention.
My suggestion now would be to ask a mod to merge the two threads, and with TH's permission, change the title of his thread to Prog and Psych. That way you might catch more potential contributors, and would also be echoing the title of the sub-forum, which'd make things simpler for anyone who is genre-challenged.

I even promise to post something myself, though I see that mainly I'll be putting "x2" onto Psy-Fi's posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
The Babe Rainbow - Secret Enchanted Broccoli Forest
^ This makes a great start to the thread, Neapolitan! It's a very neat pastiche, I presume. Do you have a date for it by any chance?