Music Banter - View Single Post - That feeling when...
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 05:56 PM   #3382 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaDagger View Post
TFW when you make a female friend on a female forum because you lack real life female friends; and she's this totally cool chick that you hit it off with; so you exchange numbers and emails and text each other constantly for about two weeks until you finally realize that she's being used by her pervert husband as a recruitment tool for their swinger lifestyle.

Back to the drawing board...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaDagger View Post
She started off all innocent like "oh I showed my husband a pic and he says you're pretty"... Ok-whatever-thanks, no biggie... Then EVERY subsequent message she would weave in something about how her husband has a crush on me, etc. every ****ing one!! Well, I've studied Applied Behavioral Analysis in depth, so I wasn't about to reinforce that bull****, so every time I would reply with one of my "signature witty deflections" that would have zero to do with him; but she (ie: THEY) still wouldn't take the hint. Then she started in with the "I think I have a crush on you too" and that's when the SMH moment happened and I've refused to speak to her since.

That was a year ago; I thought she'd taken the hint, but now she just sent me an innocuous message on the open forum, as if she'd forgotten who I am. Bitch I played poker waaaaay too long to not see a "feeler bet" coming from a mile away!!

Who woulda thought MB would become my sanctuary forum to escape weirdos??

****ing epic.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote