Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 09:29 PM   #2842 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
It's been absolutely ages, but somehow I'm only just seeing this. Thank Yeezy that this man was not convicted.

Canadian man found not guilty in Twitter harassment case | Technology | The Guardian

Look at the horrible language used in this article. Absolutely astounding that left-wing propagandists aren't held to the same standard of integrity that we place on right-wing propagandist, who are rightly called out on.

Pathetic journalism that has no basis in fact, only there to perpetuate a feminist and social justice agenda.

Dude, seriously, when did you become a men's rights activist? I thought you posting those crazy misogynist videos before was ironic, but you're kind of off the deep end now, and I think the only reason nobody else is saying anything is because you're Goofle and we all like you so much. But if Sansa was still here she'd pretty much be taking a dump down your throat.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote