Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2016, 08:57 PM   #2841 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,028
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
It's been absolutely ages, but somehow I'm only just seeing this. Thank Yeezy that this man was not convicted.

Canadian man found not guilty in Twitter harassment case | Technology | The Guardian

Look at the horrible language used in this article. Absolutely astounding that left-wing propagandists aren't held to the same standard of integrity that we place on right-wing propagandist, who are rightly called out on.

Pathetic journalism that has no basis in fact, only there to perpetuate a feminist and social justice agenda.
So what are the facts then, if this piece of journalism has no basis in fact?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:29 PM   #2842 (permalink)
subscribe to pewdiepie
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
It's been absolutely ages, but somehow I'm only just seeing this. Thank Yeezy that this man was not convicted.

Canadian man found not guilty in Twitter harassment case | Technology | The Guardian

Look at the horrible language used in this article. Absolutely astounding that left-wing propagandists aren't held to the same standard of integrity that we place on right-wing propagandist, who are rightly called out on.

Pathetic journalism that has no basis in fact, only there to perpetuate a feminist and social justice agenda.

Dude, seriously, when did you become a men's rights activist? I thought you posting those crazy misogynist videos before was ironic, but you're kind of off the deep end now, and I think the only reason nobody else is saying anything is because you're Goofle and we all like you so much. But if Sansa was still here she'd pretty much be taking a dump down your throat.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:39 PM   #2843 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
if Sansa was still here she'd pretty much be taking a dump down your throat.
If you're looking for someone new to fill the role, you know where to find me.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:47 PM   #2844 (permalink)
subscribe to pewdiepie
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
If you're looking for someone new to fill the role, you know where to find me.
Yeah, we don't need a new Sansa. I'm still appreciating the lack of the old one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:01 AM   #2845 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
It's been absolutely ages, but somehow I'm only just seeing this. Thank Yeezy that this man was not convicted.

Canadian man found not guilty in Twitter harassment case | Technology | The Guardian

Look at the horrible language used in this article. Absolutely astounding that left-wing propagandists aren't held to the same standard of integrity that we place on right-wing propagandist, who are rightly called out on.

Pathetic journalism that has no basis in fact, only there to perpetuate a feminist and social justice agenda.
Point out the horrible language.
I don't really see it.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 04:27 AM   #2846 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,028
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Dude, seriously, when did you become a men's rights activist? I thought you posting those crazy misogynist videos before was ironic, but you're kind of off the deep end now, and I think the only reason nobody else is saying anything is because you're Goofle and we all like you so much. But if Sansa was still here she'd pretty much be taking a dump down your throat.
I'm still holding out hope that it's all a buildup to a big April Fool's Day reveal.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 04:50 AM   #2847 (permalink)
eeXCX
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,383
Default

I meant horrible in terms of the lack of objectivity. The guy had been falsely accused of something, was then forced to live two and a half years without the internet and had to go through years of turmoil because - essentially - he disagreed with some people on Twitter.

Maybe I follow these types of anti-SJW things a little more than most, expecting people to just know what I'm talking about. So here's the wiki page on the case: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Elliott

What's annoying me right now is how weird the vibe is on MB. Every time I've posted something that doesn't quite sit perfectly in line with the commonly held beliefs I'm looked at as some kind of crazy person.

Like, supporting Men's rights? Is that really something to deride a person for Batlord? It's not only crazy, but also misogynst apparently. Not wanting people to go to prison because they disagreed with somebody? I must be a nut.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 06:18 AM   #2848 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Dude, seriously, when did you become a men's rights activist? I thought you posting those crazy misogynist videos before was ironic, but you're kind of off the deep end now, and I think the only reason nobody else is saying anything is because you're Goofle and we all like you so much. But if Sansa was still here she'd pretty much be taking a dump down your throat.
Excuse you? Since Sansa isn't here you seem to be taking the dump on Clancy for her my friend.
I hate to say this to you, and actually mean it. FEMINISM HASN'T HAPPENED YET! YEA I SAID IT. REAL FEMINISM HAS TO DO WITH WOMEN. NOTHING TO DO WITH MEN. WE CANT POSSIBLY GIVE YOU A HARD TIME FOR HOW YOU TREAT US AND STILL TREAT ONE ANOTHER LIKE ****. Ill even say this Sansa was the biggest offender of this, so if you are taking your ques on what feminism should look like from her you are misguided. We as women don't even love ourselves enough let alone respect each other support and or lift each other up. HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY CRITICIZE MEN?

This feminist rhetoric and propaganda garbage is getting out of control. Both in the media and on this board. (But thinking while it's still legal seems to be going outta style.)

Because Clancy has different views then that status quo on this board he's a misogynist? That's bull****. I venture to state that all this hoopla in the media is made to distract us from the real issues. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO RULES OVER YOU, YOU LOOK AT THE PEOPLE YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE. AND RIGHT NOW IF YOU SAY ANYTHING THAT ISN'T THE SWEETEST PRAISES OF BLACKS, GAYS, OR WOMEN YOU ARE THIS THAT AND THE OTHER. Well this black women doesn't buy any of that jargon label me what you want I don't give a ****.

I venture to say the men on this board have all lost their jewels out of fear of being bitched at by the non existent women populous that all y'alls strange sex jokes ****ing ran off this board in the first place.
Most of ya no longer have an opinion of your own. How bout dat? I hear post menopausal men whine on the board every ****ing day about the plight of the female when the most they know about being one is being married to one. Ya I fuking said it. I hear people in blue states like Oregon and California **** on their fellow man because that's what they believe or because it's what's popular in their area rn and not give the respect to their fellow persons opinion because it's not the popular opinion. And you should know that the freedom of speech is meant to protect the people that do not go with the status quo.

I feel my friend list getting thinner due to butt hurt.. OH WELL.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Last edited by RoxyRollah; 03-17-2016 at 06:25 AM.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 06:48 AM   #2849 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

And one other thing what have any one of you done to support this cause which you so blindly follow? Have we booked tickets to the Sudan where women are viciously murdered, or are we stopping a female circumcision in West Africa today? No. We are bitching in this country where the majority of women are treated like glass less they break.Read through the lines folks my god.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 10:35 AM   #2850 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,223
Default

I'm sure I've seen a video on this somewhere, anyway I just wanted to see the tweets tbh. And the Guardian is a rag and regularly publishes articles as biased as the likes of the Mail but it gets an easier ride. I know what Goof is saying.
__________________
Fluff is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.