Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Anime Shows Builder
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 03:41 PM   #62 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Default !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
It would be the 1st series, the one i fapped t- i mean, the one that introduced me to the series. It's one of the first anime i watched alongside Ronin warriors.

Same here. I clearly remember worshipping Ronin Warriors, and then meeting up with my best friend in the entire world during the summer, after him having spent most of it with his mother in another part of the country, and basically being like, "Hey, have you heard of..." "OMG yes that's the best show ever!!!" "Let's watch it all the ****ing time!!!" "Yes, let's!!!"

Sage 4 lyfe.

Let us rep Ronin Warriors/Yoroiden Samurai Troopers next round. Oh my god that was one of the first anime themes I ever fell in love with...

Now I must watch the entire Japanese series, since main characters with California surfer, New York, and British accents are too absurd to take seriously, but why would I want to watch anything less. God damn it. Bad dubs have ruined my life.

But the reformation of Anubis pretty much paved the way for Angel and Faith from Buffy.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.

Last edited by The Batlord; 04-28-2016 at 03:53 PM.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote