Music Banter - View Single Post - The Metal Compilation Album Exchange
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 11:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
hip hop bunny hop
Music Addict

Welp, I have physical copies of the following, and can mail people copies of the following. You pay shipping and the cost for the blank cassettes, obviously:

Svnn Okklt compilation - Svnn Okklt being a rather popular (for the subject matter) blog detailing black metal demo tapes. This is a compilation from that blog, released by Fallen Empire records. Featuring Dressed in Streams, Eos, Xothis, Witch in Her Tomb, etc.

Old Ways, Once More - a compilation from Legion Blotan, a label which seems to mostly put out recordings by it's hyperprolific owner, George Proctor.

We Gave Them the Future and They Wanted the Past - harsh noise, industrial, and some stuff that is bordering on black metal.

Feeding It's Young From It's Own Breast: A Primitive Account of Jesus - a compilation from the much heralded Strange Rules label.

The Lost Tapes of Bestial Burst - Bestial Burst is part of the amazing Finnish scene, which is giving us Circle of Ouroborus, Clandestine Blaze, Ride for Revenge, Incriminated, etc. This obviously focuses on the RfR & Incriminated side of things, with a heavy dose of noise and industrial. I'd really recommend this for those who are ignorant of the most exciting side of black metal; which is the intersection of outsider black metal & harsh noise.

Dangerhouse Volumes 1 & 2 - late 70s and 80s punk. Black Randy rules **** you.

I Need You Bad - a compilation by Burger Records, which means it's modern hippy music.

I also have well over 100 metal cassettes.... so I can make you a weird mixed tape of ****ed up music if you want.