Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 08:28 PM   #1143 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
My comment wasn't made in jest. It was also deleted that I explained I'm completely pro-abortion. I've impregnated two women who thought nothing of the process and neither did I. There was nothing soul searching or tormenting about it. No one was hurt in anyway. And I do find it erotic. If that's an offensive sexual preference to some people I say get over it. It doesn't mean I'd intentionally impregnate a woman just to see her go through what MIGHT be for her a big ordeal. Both times both my sexual partner and I knew we were taking a chance doing it unprotected. Every step of the way was the action of two consenting adults, both times. I don't feel any shame about it or what gets me off.

If this too gets deleted then I think Roxy's objections should be deleted as well because if I can't defend my position it shouldn't be up for public scrutiny. But it's yalls world. I'm just typing in it.
I wasn't objecting to your right to your fetishs or your talking about it. I 1 thought it was a a joke and was letting you know it was a ****ing cruel joke. Straight up. In lew of knowing it wasn't you're entitled to your fetish. HOWEVER Im pro choice and a mother because it wasn't my choice and you will never know the walk it is to carry a baby to term and give her away because when you saw for yourself what abortion looks like and the sorrow that radiates from the women that have chosen an another path. Whether they tell their boyfriend about it or not. As for them modding they should have called you out on it in the open.Because I had the balls too. I think they should have told you put it the sexual exsperience thread. Because I don't have to go in there and I have in 3 years been in there once. And found it wasn't for me. However the thread it was in was one I do go into.And frankly I didn't want to read that ****. So there you have you getting to say what you need to say. And me not being horrified and disgusted, embarrassed for you and you're sigger and saddened by the moderation of this place I once called home. Happy ****ing mothers day gents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.