Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: can he do it?
yes 23 52.27%
yea 21 47.73%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2016, 05:04 PM   #1141 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,502
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now  
Old 05-07-2016, 08:34 PM   #1142 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
...
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 05-07-2016, 09:28 PM   #1143 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
My comment wasn't made in jest. It was also deleted that I explained I'm completely pro-abortion. I've impregnated two women who thought nothing of the process and neither did I. There was nothing soul searching or tormenting about it. No one was hurt in anyway. And I do find it erotic. If that's an offensive sexual preference to some people I say get over it. It doesn't mean I'd intentionally impregnate a woman just to see her go through what MIGHT be for her a big ordeal. Both times both my sexual partner and I knew we were taking a chance doing it unprotected. Every step of the way was the action of two consenting adults, both times. I don't feel any shame about it or what gets me off.

If this too gets deleted then I think Roxy's objections should be deleted as well because if I can't defend my position it shouldn't be up for public scrutiny. But it's yalls world. I'm just typing in it.
I wasn't objecting to your right to your fetishs or your talking about it. I 1 thought it was a a joke and was letting you know it was a ****ing cruel joke. Straight up. In lew of knowing it wasn't you're entitled to your fetish. HOWEVER Im pro choice and a mother because it wasn't my choice and you will never know the walk it is to carry a baby to term and give her away because when you saw for yourself what abortion looks like and the sorrow that radiates from the women that have chosen an another path. Whether they tell their boyfriend about it or not. As for them modding they should have called you out on it in the open.Because I had the balls too. I think they should have told you put it the sexual exsperience thread. Because I don't have to go in there and I have in 3 years been in there once. And found it wasn't for me. However the thread it was in was one I do go into.And frankly I didn't want to read that ****. So there you have you getting to say what you need to say. And me not being horrified and disgusted, embarrassed for you and you're sigger and saddened by the moderation of this place I once called home. Happy ****ing mothers day gents.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 05-07-2016, 09:33 PM   #1144 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,493
Default

Happy Mother's Day, Roxy.
Zhanteimi is online now  
Old 05-07-2016, 10:11 PM   #1145 (permalink)
Fat girls in yoga pants
 
Nameless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 152
Default

I think part of the reason it got deleted was I started calling them jackass and ****tard and telling him to eat a dick and stuff.

Which I maintain. You sound dumb. Reminds me of that movie scene from the 40 Year Old Virgin where dude is talking about how tits feel like sandbags.
Nameless is offline  
Old 05-07-2016, 10:15 PM   #1146 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Hey, thank you man means a lot I dont get to hear it much from anyone.My mother's been gone since I was 8. SoI hate mothers day and after my daugther its usually a day I don't go out or talk to people because I dont do well with seeing ppl mistreat or mothers alone on that day I stay home and try and drown my pain in one form or another for a combined total of 35 years if you tally the time of both incidents.

WtB: I agree with u almost everything except Im not feeling the bern....I think he's got a side angle.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 05-08-2016, 01:00 AM   #1147 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
William_the_Bloody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sunnydale Cemetary
Posts: 2,093
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Hey, thank you man means a lot I dont get to hear it much from anyone.My mother's been gone since I was 8. SoI hate mothers day and after my daugther its usually a day I don't go out or talk to people because I dont do well with seeing ppl mistreat or mothers alone on that day I stay home and try and drown my pain in one form or another for a combined total of 35 years if you tally the time of both incidents.

WtB: I agree with u almost everything except Im not feeling the bern....I think he's got a side angle.
No worries, I'm a Sanders supporter because I'm for organized labour (I believe unions bring the wages up for everyone) other than that, I'm pretty fiscally conservative.

If your Republican I dig it, there are a few closet right wingers on this forum, and its all good with me, cheers.
William_the_Bloody is offline  
Old 05-08-2016, 01:32 AM   #1148 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
The left in the western world, (not just the United States) has long since stopped representing the interests of the native born working class, be they white, black, Asian etcetera.
Native born Asians and Blacks here in the US? Your argument starts falling apart right from the beginning.

Quote:
I'm not going to whitewash the xenophobic and often intolerant bigoted views of the white working class, who screwed themselves in the 80's by jumping into bed with Reagan & Thatcher, and who are now willing to jump off the cliff with Trump but...
Totally agree.

Quote:
left wing parties are now run by middle class professional social justice warriors, who are more concerned about the plight of migrants than the percentage of trade union jobs & wages in their country.
Bull****. You're painting with the same broad brush that both sides try to use to cement their hard sided arguments.

Quote:
The democrat party is hellbent on continuing record high numbers of immigration each year...
Point being? This country was founded on immigration. And xenophobia. Where'd your great grandparents come from?

Quote:
because this is where left wing parties now get their votes, and this is why if you come out against immigration or multiculturalism your branded a racist, its how they win elections...
Give me a break. I vote left because of women's rights, the separation of church and state, and keeping the ****ing government out of my bedroom.

Quote:
and it is why Hillary will hand Bernie Sanders his ass after the California primary, and it is why if Trump doesn't win Florida he's toast.
Agreed.

Quote:
If anybody wants to argue this out with me, I'm more than happy to do so, I do like Trump, but at the end of the day i'm a Bernie Sanders supporter...he represents the old left, and doesn't come with any bigotry or misogamy.
Debatable.

Quote:
As for abortion, I'm pro choice, but I have a lot of sympathy for the pro life movement.
You can't have it both ways. Pick a side. Don't be a pussy.

Last edited by Chula Vista; 05-08-2016 at 01:42 AM.
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 05-08-2016, 03:09 AM   #1149 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
William_the_Bloody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sunnydale Cemetary
Posts: 2,093
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Native born Asians and Blacks here in the US? Your argument starts falling apart right from the beginning.
Of course there is native born White, Black and Asians in the United States.
If your white and born in Russia and come over than your not native born.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Bull****. You're painting with the same broad brush that both sides try to use to cement their hard sided arguments.
Well can you please find me a left wing party in the western world that is currently run by hardened union shop tradesman and people of working class backgrounds like LBJ, because all I see is middle class human rights lawyers, and old hippies running the Universities?

Political correctness and banning free speech is what the left is all about today, which is why we now have Milo the dangerous ***got!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Point being? This country was founded on immigration. And xenophobia. Where'd your great grandparents come from?
For the last 25 years the United States has had an unprecedented historic levels of immigration that well surpass the rate and duration of that of the early twentieth century.


Furthermore, the current rate of immigration and growing population from previous decades has been putting a downward pressure on wages for unskilled labour that even prominent liberal economists have to point it out.

but you know who is against the current rate of legal immigration and believes in a tighter border than Trump....Bernie Sanders!!!



Do you know who is for open borders! The pampered middle class marxist turd who is interviewing Sanders! Listen very closely to what he says, because he is the representative of the modern left today, and he does not give a f)ck about the wages of the working class!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Give me a break. I vote left because of women's rights, the separation of church and state, and keeping the ****ing government out of my bedroom.

I'm from Canada, I don't have to deal with that zany religious right stuff, Ted Cruz can suck a dick!

The left you grew up with in the 70's doesn't exist today.
William_the_Bloody is offline  
Old 05-08-2016, 04:08 AM   #1150 (permalink)
cooler commie than elph
 
Isbjørn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: In a hole, help
Posts: 2,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
Well can you please find me a left wing party in the western world that is currently run by hardened union shop tradesman and people of working class backgrounds like LBJ, because all I see is middle class human rights lawyers, and old hippies running the Universities?
Socialist parties.
Isbjørn is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.