Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 09:29 PM   #1176 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
And what does that tell ya? The country is changing. The Democrats are keeping pace with the change. The GOP is desperately trying to hold onto the white working class non college voters. That and older white angry voters who feel "their" country is being taken away from them - while conveniently forgetting that their ancestors took over the USA via mass genocide.

**** the un-educated white working class who are pissing and moaning about the ills of "their" country. **** the angry old white people who are pissing and moaning about losing "their" country.
I'm quoting myself just so it stays on the most recent page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post

I can't stand the fact that the left, which use to stick up for the working man has been hijacked by politically correct social justice warriors, cultural marxists & internationalists. It drives me nuts!!!
Define a social justice warrior for me. I just want to see if I fit the "so called" profile.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”