Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 08:26 AM   #1377 (permalink)
Goofle
the worst guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Catch me up to speed on the negatives of unchecked Muslim immigration in the UK since I haven't really looked into it and I also don't live there to have first hand experiences. Right now as it stands, it just sounds like xenophobia.
The failure to assimilate in the UK has been a problem for quite some time, especially in places like Luton. A town which has become a hub of terror plots and extremism. This sort of thing should not be government funded and overlooked for any reason.

Many sharia courts exist in the UK seemingly without regulation, and are a prime example of a lack of assimilation to the Western Liberal culture we have here.

Police being fearful of acting upon the mass rapes and groomings of young girls by Muslim men - due to the potential accusation of being called a racist - certainly doesn't help anybody.

The UK has become a hub of many different cultures, but only one seems to cut itself off from the rest, and look to impose it's own values on people. If we were an xenophobic country, the many different races, creeds and religions would not have integrated so well, and become a part of our own cultural fabric.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know