Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 04:49 PM   #16549 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
OMG. I'm just watching the bit after the very first Ultron confrontation, when Iron Man and Captain America are first at odds, and Iron Man is all like, all that alien **** is going to **** on us, and Cap is like, "So we'll lose, together", and it just gives me a Captain America boner. I know it's dumb and cheesy, but it's everything that superheroes should be.

I never thought I'd be a Cap fan, but here I am, with a bunch of unread Captain America comics on my computer that I fully intend to read. I could give a **** about my country, but my country's superhero has my full allegiance.
This we can agree on. I really never thought I would be all that crazy about him after seeing The First Avenger, but his character just keeps getting better and better to the point I was 110% team Cap for Civil War.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote