Music Banter - View Single Post - Reviews Required
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 02:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
tinge81
Groupie

Default Reviews Required

Hi all, I've just come out of a relationship and it ignited my artistic flare. I would like some opinions of some lyrics I've written. Unfortunately I am not musically minded so there is no music to any of them as of yet.

Always and Forever

I knew we were over, I could tell by your face/I knew there was trouble by the way that you paced/Your heart was broken, broken in two/I tried to fix it but there was nothing I could do/I was too late, too late to stop you drifting away/Too late to make you hold on to what we had made/Woooh, ohhhh my baby where did we go wrong?/Woooh, ohhhh my baby when did we go wrong?/Because always and forever it's you that I want.

Chorus.
Come back to me babe come back to me please/Yes I'll promise you babe, I'll promise you this/From this day and this day forth/I'll love you and love you with all that I've got.

I'll be closing my eyes from now on wishing I was by your side/Because when I close my eyes and dream, you never stop being mine/In my dreams we don't have to worry, not even about time/All we do is walk all day holding hands in the sunshine/Woooh, ohhhh my baby in my dreams we never go wrong/Woooh Ohhhh my baby it will never go wrong/Because always and forever it's you that I want.

Chorus.
Come back to me babe come back to me please/Yes I'll promise you babe, I'll promise you this/From this day and this day fourth/I'll love you and love you with all that I've got.

Song 2.
Love

The bang of the front door still resonates/Those tears of pain still sending shockwaves/The bang of that door, still making my heart ache.

I want this day to end, I don't feel well/Find the spot on the pillow where your perfume still smells/Whisper you goodnight and finish the Bells.

The nights are always cold when your not next to me in bed/Left alone too many thoughts run through my head/Wish we were making up by making love instead.

Chorus
This is love baby and it ain't always clean/Sometimes it hurts and sometimes it's mean/But it will heal if you hold me and stay strong as a team.

Like a metaphor, another broken phone lies in pieces on the floor/If a picture tells a thousand words then those pieces say it all.

I just want to say sorry so where are you?/I'll check the window again hoping you'll show/I guess it won't be today? So maybe tomorrow?

I need to clear my head and get some fresh air/My minds racing forward but my feet go nowhere/With tear stained cheeks there you stand, there you stare.

Chorus
This is love baby and it ain't always clean/Sometimes it hurts and sometimes it's mean/But it will heal if you hold me and stay strong as a team.

(C) Copyright TFTunes 2016
tinge81 is offline   Reply With Quote