Music Banter - View Single Post - Rock Album Survivor Archives
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 02:26 PM   #165 (permalink)
TechnicLePanther
and the livin' is easy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuy Grungeman View Post
I don't think those two track really do. You're talking two progressive rock/art rock albums. A better example, like I've said before, would be the differences between Jack Johnson and Aja. And I know I stated we should put Aja in there, but that was because I couldn't find the jazz rock one. Now that there were two, I was looking forward to both.
You probably haven't listened to King Crimson very extensively, but I'd point out that while early in their career they were more Prog, they gradually shifted towards Jazz Fusion. Also Jack Johnson is properly identified as Bull**** Folk, not Jazz-Rock.

EDIT- Also, if you had to pick the worst album off of the Jazz Fusion list, what would it be? I'm considering a replacement. Don't ask for the replacement, because I know you'll just say all of the albums are better than it. Just tell me which ones are the worst, and I'll consider if it belongs on the list.

SUGGEST ME AN ALBUM - I'm probably not going to listen to it but I will if you bother me enough.
TechnicLePanther is offline   Reply With Quote