Music Banter - View Single Post - Internet censorship and the death of free speech.
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 10:25 PM   #128 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
Did you watch the Zeitgeist segment? It's under 10 minutes - do yourself a favor and click 'play.' Or read Campbell's works but trust me 10 minutes sums it up nicely.

Your statement is terribly convenient. So if I understand correctly... the 3000 other world religious are setups for your religion, which is the real one.

And the billions and billions of years of the ever-expanding universe, the incomprehensible scale of space, all for one infinitesimally small blue-green speck, upon which 99.9% of species came and went extinct in the 100 thousand years of our own existence, the billions and billions of people who were born, few surviving past infancy, the tens of thousands of years of struggle for survival, most people dying of their own teeth, the countless diseases plaguing mankind for the first 98,000 years of our time, the tribal wars, countless slaughters of children and entire tribes based on superstition of what were in fact nothing more than natural events, 98,000 years of slavery, rape, starvation, murder, and ignorance... all part of his divine plan. And after all that misery and suffering, our benevolent creator finally intervened, sending a savior to a bunch of illiterate desert-dwellers (forget the Chinese... who at that time already had written language and literacy), sent a savior to pantomime out the exact same story already told by all the "fake" religions, and was NOT based on the astrological metaphors which strangely correspond with every single element of the Jesus character's story... which years after his death was accounted for in a storybook riddled with self-contradictory statements (here are a few thousand examples), along with barbaric constructs like god's approval of slavery, rape, his own endless capriciousness, and a need for constant adoration, but which is infallibly accurate and the divine inspired word of god (give or take a few thousand contradictions)?

Is that right?
Real Evidence that Jesus Christ exists and was crucified!!

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote