Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you religious?
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 08:09 PM   #676 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Just like the bat to speak on others behalf. Pro tip: don't do that. And i d have a cock either way, anatomical or not. I've stated numerous times the pronouns are she or they, keep up. You're basically called ng someone a n!gger when you misgender them.

Try again homie. Its not the same as calling someone a ******. Not at all ***got ok I can see that but not calling you she when I know you are a guy and you dress like one for the most part and until I see pics that verify that yes you truly identify as a woman and you are going through the change.Im sorry I just can't do it. But I am in no way imsulting you or putting you down. ****** is an insult. Not the word HE, or Him. And male isnt a bad thing . You asking someone to override the biological programming before you've taken steps to become a woman is setting your self up to brand alot of good people bigots when in REALITY they aren't they just call it like they see it. And if yer still dressing like a man you can't ask me not to say what I see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote