Music Banter - View Single Post - The Islam Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 10:25 AM   #88 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
How's the view from up there on your high horse Roxy?

I stand by the fact that I disagree with parents who force their own personal dogma's onto their kids. That is not attacking anyone. And I'm a bigot? That's priceless coming from you girl. And what do you know of my past profession? Care to expound?

And mordwyr, statements you've made around the forum about homosexuality pretty much equate to you having an intolerance for it from my point of view.

Call it what you want though.

I didn't call you a bigot dude. I said that fighting bigotry with bigotry only leaves one form of bigot left. Bro you straight up attacked the mans family you should apologize dude. I called him out before for being an ******* just like I've called you out for not seeing you are becoming what you are fighting. That's it. It's an observation Don.

Also I haven't ever seen him say anything about homosexuals on here Don show me.

Didn't you say you were once a musician and your dad got mad or something cause you followed your dreams or something. I dunno what the hell you do for a living beside stock pile chef boyardee. But I really honestly thought you had a job that dealt with music. AND WE ALL KNOW MUSICIANS ARE PRETTY ****ING LIBERAL. WHAT"S WRONG WITH THAT? I said you are a classical liberal, and that's great because I got no problems with old school liberals. You are just on teetering on totalitarian left lately. THAT'S ALL I SAID. I NEVER CALLED YOU DON A BIGOT. JESUS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote