Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2016, 06:44 AM   #81 (permalink)
I like what I like
 
Kedvesem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 303
Default

Thank you, Roxy. I appreciate your fair-mindedness.
Kedvesem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 06:46 AM   #82 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordwyr View Post
Thanks, Roxy! I'm quite surprised at how nasty Chula has gotten over this past year. I think MB is bad for him, or there's something going on in his life that has made him take a turn for the worse. It's sad to see, actually; he used to be a pretty chill dude.
He started taking meds again. (Don Im stating facts don't get it twisted.) Which honestly even him out more. Before it was **** you bitch ramblings... IMO Don is a classical liberal, you can just tell by his past profession, however I believe he wants very badly not to be bigoted at heart, and he honestly believes he's fighting it. Which sadly he's not seeing the irony. I personally believe there is a refusual on the part of the 'new' left to see that it's almost come to a point where the conservatives and libertarians are the actual left now. Do whatever just don't do it in my face or on my property. The problem is BIG GOVERNMENT, indoctrinating people into this line of thinking. I come from a cult people please listen to me when I say to you this is a cult. Everything that is happening now, is by design. We are supposed to be fighting slave against slave less we wake up and turn our pitchforks on our corporate masters.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 06:52 AM   #83 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedvesem View Post
Thank you, Roxy. I appreciate your fair-mindedness.
No problem sugar. Glad you got that avy sussed out.

In all honesty I believe that your family, your husband, your children and the family unit as a whole is sacred, and the only people who have any say so in what happens in your household is you.

I grew up in a cult, not by my choice either, later in life I became a pentecostal of my own choosing.(Almost became a pastor too.) So there is nothing saying anywhere that how you raised your children is who they are going to become. I still dabble in magic, and things like that, knowing it's against what I chose for myself as a religion, however it's part of my childhood and it's the only thing that makes it feel like a part of me isn't gone. So I'll suss that out with the Lord when it's time.


But there is a line that can not be crossed by the church, or the state, and that's what you do in your home with your family. And anyone who steps over that boundary needs to be put in check.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 09:52 AM   #84 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

How's the view from up there on your high horse Roxy?

I stand by the fact that I disagree with parents who force their own personal dogma's onto their kids. That is not attacking anyone. And I'm a bigot? That's priceless coming from you girl. And what do you know of my past profession? Care to expound?

And mordwyr, statements you've made around the forum about homosexuality pretty much equate to you having an intolerance for it from my point of view.

Call it what you want though.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 09:55 AM   #85 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
And mordwyr, statements you've made around the forum about homosexuality pretty much equate to you having an intolerance for it from my point of view.
its a little ironic considering he likes dick too
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 09:55 AM   #86 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post

I grew up in a cult, not by my choice either, later in life I became a pentecostal of my own choosing.(Almost became a pastor too.) So there is nothing saying anywhere that how you raised your children is who they are going to become. I still dabble in magic, and things like that, knowing it's against what I chose for myself as a religion, however it's part of my childhood and it's the only thing that makes it feel like a part of me isn't gone. So I'll suss that out with the Lord when it's time.

Your exposure to the nonsense of a cult as a child made it easy for you to gobble up the nonsense of the worlds most popular cult. You haven't changed as much as you think.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:03 AM   #87 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
He started taking meds again. (Don Im stating facts don't get it twisted.) Which honestly even him out more. Before it was **** you bitch ramblings... IMO Don is a classical liberal, you can just tell by his past profession, however I believe he wants very badly not to be bigoted at heart, and he honestly believes he's fighting it. Which sadly he's not seeing the irony. I personally believe there is a refusual on the part of the 'new' left to see that it's almost come to a point where the conservatives and libertarians are the actual left now. Do whatever just don't do it in my face or on my property. The problem is BIG GOVERNMENT, indoctrinating people into this line of thinking. I come from a cult people please listen to me when I say to you this is a cult. Everything that is happening now, is by design. We are supposed to be fighting slave against slave less we wake up and turn our pitchforks on our corporate masters.
Roxy, just because you broke from your cult does not mean that you have necessarily broken entirely from its way of thinking. When I see you with your conspiracy theories about pretty much everything concerning the government and mainstream society, it comes off as you demonizing the outside world just as an insular cult would.

And then I see you get something as simple as the date in which the income tax went into effect (by twenty years), and it calls into question every claim you make, since you can't even get one basic detail of an issue which I assume you think you're educated on, even though all it would have taken to correct yourself would be a Google search. It just makes you look far too credulous for your own good, with very flawed critical thinking.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 11:25 AM   #88 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
How's the view from up there on your high horse Roxy?

I stand by the fact that I disagree with parents who force their own personal dogma's onto their kids. That is not attacking anyone. And I'm a bigot? That's priceless coming from you girl. And what do you know of my past profession? Care to expound?

And mordwyr, statements you've made around the forum about homosexuality pretty much equate to you having an intolerance for it from my point of view.

Call it what you want though.

I didn't call you a bigot dude. I said that fighting bigotry with bigotry only leaves one form of bigot left. Bro you straight up attacked the mans family you should apologize dude. I called him out before for being an ******* just like I've called you out for not seeing you are becoming what you are fighting. That's it. It's an observation Don.

Also I haven't ever seen him say anything about homosexuals on here Don show me.

Didn't you say you were once a musician and your dad got mad or something cause you followed your dreams or something. I dunno what the hell you do for a living beside stock pile chef boyardee. But I really honestly thought you had a job that dealt with music. AND WE ALL KNOW MUSICIANS ARE PRETTY ****ING LIBERAL. WHAT"S WRONG WITH THAT? I said you are a classical liberal, and that's great because I got no problems with old school liberals. You are just on teetering on totalitarian left lately. THAT'S ALL I SAID. I NEVER CALLED YOU DON A BIGOT. JESUS.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 11:27 AM   #89 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I didn't call you a bigot dude. I said that fighting bigotry with bigotry only leaves one form of bigot left. Bro you straight up attacked the mans family you should apologize dude. I called him out before for being an ******* just like I've called you out for not seeing you are becoming what you are fighting. That's it. It's an observation Don.

Also I haven't ever seen him say anything about homosexuals on here Don show me.
He didn't necessarily say anything ABOUT homosexuals, and I've never seen him look down on them or treat them differently, but he definitely calls gay butt sex a sin. That's not necessarily intolerant, at least as far as calling him a bigot, but it's definitely not a healthy thing to believe.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 11:28 AM   #90 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I didn't call you a bigot dude. I said that fighting bigotry with bigotry only leaves one form of bigot left. Bro you straight up attacked the mans family you should apologize dude. I called him out before for being an ******* just like I've called you out for not seeing you are becoming what you are fighting. That's it. It's an observation Don.

Also I haven't ever seen him say anything about homosexuals on here Don show me.

Didn't you say you were once a musician and your dad got mad or something cause you followed your dreams or something. I dunno what the hell you do for a living beside stock pile chef boyardee. But I really honestly thought you had a job that dealt with music. AND WE ALL KNOW MUSICIANS ARE PRETTY ****ING LIBERAL. WHAT"S WRONG WITH THAT? I said you are a classical liberal, and that's great because I got no problems with old school liberals. You are just on teetering on totalitarian left lately. THAT'S ALL I SAID. I NEVER CALLED YOU DON A BIGOT. JESUS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordwyr View Post
Christianity teaches that homosexual acts are depraved and disordered. So, yes, such activity would be listed alongside any other act deemed sinful according to Christian thought.
.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.