Music Banter - View Single Post - The Islam Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 10:28 AM   #90 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I didn't call you a bigot dude. I said that fighting bigotry with bigotry only leaves one form of bigot left. Bro you straight up attacked the mans family you should apologize dude. I called him out before for being an ******* just like I've called you out for not seeing you are becoming what you are fighting. That's it. It's an observation Don.

Also I haven't ever seen him say anything about homosexuals on here Don show me.

Didn't you say you were once a musician and your dad got mad or something cause you followed your dreams or something. I dunno what the hell you do for a living beside stock pile chef boyardee. But I really honestly thought you had a job that dealt with music. AND WE ALL KNOW MUSICIANS ARE PRETTY ****ING LIBERAL. WHAT"S WRONG WITH THAT? I said you are a classical liberal, and that's great because I got no problems with old school liberals. You are just on teetering on totalitarian left lately. THAT'S ALL I SAID. I NEVER CALLED YOU DON A BIGOT. JESUS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordwyr View Post
Christianity teaches that homosexual acts are depraved and disordered. So, yes, such activity would be listed alongside any other act deemed sinful according to Christian thought.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote