Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 01:49 PM   #37305 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Sooo.....my nephew calls...to tell me his great grandma my grandmother has been dead for 9 months and they just found out today. He goes on to say "Aunti unlce Melvin did it." Nigga **** you just say to me...(this is my black side btw) granny dead and uncle melvin did it...but uhh we all thought she had dementia...so you know but we aint seen her in forever went by her house and the new tenant say she died....umm who I ask you who has rented my grandmothers house .....uncle melvin. However this is my criminally insane nephew (not my hoity tottity model nephew noo from the arab jew white side nooo) this. Nigga wanna burn down the house.... So I did what any sensible black aunti would. "Nigga you burn down yo grandma's house with these ppl in it.Imma come to ohio tonight and ****ing kill you. **** wrong with you? Call the police and have some proof else they gone laugh you out the police station. All three of yall out there in the road looking stupid."

I was given the the "yes mam"

Although Im pretty sure ...those fools are buying a gas can. Imma have stroke. I quit.
I think it is a case of they just assume that he contributed to her death because he was in the area and not in the literal sense of him actually doing anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Dozens of nubile blond and tanned college girls trying to earn a few bucks on the side. And the owners had hundreds to choose from so you know that those that made the cut were triple A grade.

Long live the MB Strangler.

(seriously, I've never seen so many gorgeous girls packed into a small place ever in my life)

Ahhhh, the memories.
Hooters girls usually are just busty and that is it. Majority of them have little to zero ass but I bet you enjoyed yourself regardless.

Plus I always feel sorry for them having to deal with all the creeper dudes that come into their place. Yes they choosed to work their but at the end of the day it is a job that they need to get by and pay their bills.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote