Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 05:08 AM   #1878 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Why are we all so hung up on race? I don't care who you are. White, black, or latino. This entire campaign is so stupid. We are so caught up in race that we've forgotten the big picture. That race doesn't matter. Why is it every time someone mentions trumps name race gets be brought into it? Like race is all that's important. Why? Let's look at the supposed reasons as to why trump is a racist. He hates mexicans? Uh.... no. He dislikes illegal aliens. He wants people to come into our country legally. And why would you want someone to come into this country when the first thing they do is break it's laws. That just puts up a red flag if you ask me.
Why do you feel the need the belittle the importance of race? Oh I know why because you are white and don't have to deal with any race "stuff". Oh Trump just dislikes illegal aliens. That's the reason why he hates the Mexican judge that is on the case of his Trump University thing. Illegal aliens come to this country for a better future for themselves. They come here and take the ****ty jobs that no other unskilled american wants to take. They pay taxes through sale taxes, property taxes when they pay their rent and in other areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Wow that is pretty bad that you think of him like that. Quite frankly I don't care how you labeled him. So shame on you.

I give him more credit and respect than you do. He thinks for himself and doesn't tow the line of how the mass media thinks he should think.

All Trump supporters are not "bigots" and pointing a finger at the whole lot and calling them "bigots" is a way of tar and feathering them. It's ad hominid attack.
I call a spade a spade. I am not going to sugar coat Trump supporters and refer to them as anything but what they truly are.

You give him credit and respect for sharing your opinion. All he is doing is parroting the same thoughts as everyone else at that Trump rally.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.