Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: can he do it?
yes 23 52.27%
yea 21 47.73%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2016, 12:49 AM   #1871 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Like he said, "... gotta stop with all this races stuff and the race baiting."
Oh you are one of those.

I really don't get why some white people are afraid to discuss race and immediately want to write everything off as race baiting and race "stuff". Is it because it makes them uncomfortable? Are they not mature enough to realize the everyday impact race has on minorities? Maybe they are just inside their own bubble and refuse to see otherwise. Must be nice being white and not having to worry about that race "stuff".
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 06-11-2016, 01:29 AM   #1872 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Oh you are one of those.

I really don't get why some white people are afraid to discuss race and immediately want to write everything off as race baiting and race "stuff". Is it because it makes them uncomfortable? Are they not mature enough to realize the everyday impact race has on minorities? Maybe they are just inside their own bubble and refuse to see otherwise. Must be nice being white and not having to worry about that race "stuff".
I am pretty sure the person in the video who said that wasn't "white" so that totally destroys your argument.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline  
Old 06-11-2016, 01:37 AM   #1873 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWB the 3rd View Post
yea he's "one of those"

or maybe you don't get to dismiss a good chunk of the voting population as "bigots" just because you don't like their politics.

and really? you don't get why white people don't like discussing the whole racething ? maybe cause we always play the villain in that show.
!!!!!
__________________

CWH
Key is online now  
Old 06-11-2016, 02:06 AM   #1874 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I am pretty sure the person in the video who said that wasn't "white" so that totally destroys your argument.
I already told you why it doesn't destroy my argument. The person in the video holds the opinion of others that he is hanging out with and is being brain washed. He can't see the forest through the trees.

That opinion is mostly held by white people. So what if there is a token negro spouting that same non sense.

Nice save Ki.

I am not dismissing their opinion/politics just trying to understand and I really don't get it.

If you think white people are always the villian, then it sounds like you have a bit of white guilt.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.

Last edited by djchameleon; 06-11-2016 at 02:12 AM.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 06-11-2016, 02:08 AM   #1875 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,167
Default

Fact: Nea is racist
__________________

CWH
Key is online now  
Old 06-11-2016, 02:44 AM   #1876 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Why are we all so hung up on race? I don't care who you are. White, black, or latino. This entire campaign is so stupid. We are so caught up in race that we've forgotten the big picture. That race doesn't matter. Why is it every time someone mentions trumps name race gets be brought into it? Like race is all that's important. Why? Let's look at the supposed reasons as to why trump is a racist. He hates mexicans? Uh.... no. He dislikes illegal aliens. He wants people to come into our country legally. And why would you want someone to come into this country when the first thing they do is break it's laws. That just puts up a red flag if you ask me.
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline  
Old 06-11-2016, 03:35 AM   #1877 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I already told you why it doesn't destroy my argument. The person in the video holds the opinion of others that he is hanging out with and is being brain washed. He can't see the forest through the trees.

That opinion is mostly held by white people. So what if there is a token negro spouting that same non sense.

Nice save Ki.

I am not dismissing their opinion/politics just trying to understand and I really don't get it.

If you think white people are always the villian, then it sounds like you have a bit of white guilt.
Wow that is pretty bad that you think of him like that. Quite frankly I don't care how you labeled him. So shame on you.

I give him more credit and respect than you do. He thinks for himself and doesn't tow the line of how the mass media thinks he should think.

All Trump supporters are not "bigots" and pointing a finger at the whole lot and calling them "bigots" is a way of tar and feathering them. It's ad hominid attack.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline  
Old 06-11-2016, 06:08 AM   #1878 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Why are we all so hung up on race? I don't care who you are. White, black, or latino. This entire campaign is so stupid. We are so caught up in race that we've forgotten the big picture. That race doesn't matter. Why is it every time someone mentions trumps name race gets be brought into it? Like race is all that's important. Why? Let's look at the supposed reasons as to why trump is a racist. He hates mexicans? Uh.... no. He dislikes illegal aliens. He wants people to come into our country legally. And why would you want someone to come into this country when the first thing they do is break it's laws. That just puts up a red flag if you ask me.
Why do you feel the need the belittle the importance of race? Oh I know why because you are white and don't have to deal with any race "stuff". Oh Trump just dislikes illegal aliens. That's the reason why he hates the Mexican judge that is on the case of his Trump University thing. Illegal aliens come to this country for a better future for themselves. They come here and take the ****ty jobs that no other unskilled american wants to take. They pay taxes through sale taxes, property taxes when they pay their rent and in other areas.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Wow that is pretty bad that you think of him like that. Quite frankly I don't care how you labeled him. So shame on you.

I give him more credit and respect than you do. He thinks for himself and doesn't tow the line of how the mass media thinks he should think.

All Trump supporters are not "bigots" and pointing a finger at the whole lot and calling them "bigots" is a way of tar and feathering them. It's ad hominid attack.
I call a spade a spade. I am not going to sugar coat Trump supporters and refer to them as anything but what they truly are.

You give him credit and respect for sharing your opinion. All he is doing is parroting the same thoughts as everyone else at that Trump rally.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 06-11-2016, 06:18 AM   #1879 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Why do you feel the need the belittle the importance of race? Oh I know why because you are white and don't have to deal with any race "stuff". Oh Trump just dislikes illegal aliens. That's the reason why he hates the Mexican judge that is on the case of his Trump University thing. Illegal aliens come to this country for a better future for themselves. They come here and take the ****ty jobs that no other unskilled american wants to take. They pay taxes through sale taxes, property taxes when they pay their rent and in other areas.
No! I belittle race because we spend too much goddamn time talking about it. This entire thread would come off more intelligent and better discussing what to do about taxes. Discussing the rights and wrong of abortion. Instead you sit here and discuss race. Racism is wrong. That's all that needs to be said. And I don't care what reason you have to come into this country. But if your first action when entering it is to break it's laws, then I don't want the person here. And considering the amount of Americans that are unemployed, I think ****ty jobs would help them out. I don't care if some illegal pays taxes or not. He broke the law, so he shouldn't be here.
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline  
Old 06-11-2016, 07:20 AM   #1880 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
No! I belittle race because we spend too much goddamn time talking about it. This entire thread would come off more intelligent and better discussing what to do about taxes. Discussing the rights and wrong of abortion. Instead you sit here and discuss race. Racism is wrong. That's all that needs to be said. And I don't care what reason you have to come into this country. But if your first action when entering it is to break it's laws, then I don't want the person here. And considering the amount of Americans that are unemployed, I think ****ty jobs would help them out. I don't care if some illegal pays taxes or not. He broke the law, so he shouldn't be here.
The thing is that other things can be discussed at the same time as race or race can take a backseat to other discussions/topics. I have no issue with doing that. All you have to do is talk about whatever else you want to talk about and lead the conversation in the direction of the topics that you want to discuss. You are acting like you can't discuss other things. If you want the thread to be more intelligent as you say. Be the change you want to see and stir the direction of the conversation away from what you don't want to talk about since you are sick of it.

You would think that ****ty jobs would help out Americans but you don't realize how spoiled unskilled Americans are. There is no way in hell they would take a job picking tomatoes for minimum wage or even off the books at a much lower rate.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.