Music Banter - View Single Post - Sports Cars
Thread: Sports Cars
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 02:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
William_the_Bloody
Music Addict

Dodge

I thought I would do something different here. Instead of going through just one sporty unaffordable car, I’ll take a company, start with the high end and work down to the low end. After all for myself I like a sporty looking coupe, but at the end of the day I don’t want anything more than a V4 in my engine do to the gas mileage. The sooner we get onto cheaper clean green energy the faster we’ll see a sports car revival in my mind.

Anyways I love underdogs and what bigger underdog is there in the world of automobiles than Chrysler! So I’ll start with Dodge.

Dodge Part 1: The Viper

I confess this is a car I would not want to own, its interior is completely uncomfortable, its deafening loud, apparently has a crappy stereo, and its V10 engine is horrible on gas mileage.

So why would you want to buy a Dodge Viper? You’d want to buy it because the improvements made for 2016 Viper ACR has resulted in it breaking the track records of other supercars for just a fraction of the price.

That’s right the new Dodge Viper handles so well that it can take out a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, or Mclaren on the track, but instead of paying $500,00 dollars you can the Viper ACR for only $112,000 dollars with a regular Viper at $87,000. Of course being such an uncomfortable ride and poor on gas mileage you would mostly likely have it as a second car, so I hope you have an engineering degree.

Sadly 2017 may be the last we see of the Viper...we can only hope it lives on.

Did I mention it looks damn cool!

William_the_Bloody is offline   Reply With Quote