Music Banter - View Single Post - Brexit? Yay or Nay.
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 09:17 AM   #453 (permalink)
William_the_Bloody
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Don't kid yourself, they're contortions. My favorite was when you pointed out that the UK has a higher population density than the US but quickly said I wasn't allowed to mention the fact that Canada has a lower population density than the US, presumably because it undermined your entire point of bringing up population density in the first place.
There not contortions Janzoon, and I'm not undermining my point on population density in Canada. I am providing you with facts based on primary sources. Canada's population is huddled along the Canadian border because most of its too cold and inhabitable no one wants to live in the North.

The population is not distributed uniformly throughout Canada's territory. The vast majority of people who make up the population of Canada live in the southern part of the country, near the American border, leaving the northern areas largely uninhabited.

Canadian Demographics at a Glance: Provinces and regions

I am not an ideologue Janzoon, my opinion can be shifted on any topic. For instance, I'm against Trump's wall, I'm against deporting illegal migrants in your country, and I have been musing the idea that it would be better to erase the Canadian & Mexican borders and create a North American free trade zone block.

In contrast I'd be happy to have someone on this forum throw up sources that blow my argument out of the water...but I guess I'll be waiting a little while longer.
William_the_Bloody is offline   Reply With Quote