Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 12:50 AM   #124 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Wow! Roxy, this made me gain so much respect for you. I'm so happy to see that someone is at least trying to do good. Good for you.
Thank you brother. That's not what I want is respect. I never talk much about Kenya is destroyed me and made me realize how blessed I am to be American. And I will not abandon my country I will continue to unlock one mind at time everyday all day until we reach where ever we are going together. We were put here for so much more than this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not saying you're not trying, I'm saying what you're trying isn't effective, and therefore if you really want to enact change you should probably do something else. I could care less about changing the minds of a bunch of cretins who get excited over people like Barrack Obama or Donald Trump, but if you really are committed to doing something to fix ****, then you should ask yourself if what you're doing is actually fixing anything.

Nobody. Is. Talking. About. Your. AIDS. Work.

Not once in this whole conversation has anybody mentioned it but you.

The fact that you won't drop this makes it look like you don't even get past the first sentence of our responses before slamming your fist down on the caps lock and interpreting what we say to mean whatever you want it to.
I said it in reference to Frownlands snippy the wonder trutle comments about what I have done to help. Me personally
I've told you. Thats how we get to Kenya and PROUD TO BE AMERICAN AND NOT SEEING IT BECOME THAT WHICH I have already seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.