Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2016, 01:47 AM   #121 (permalink)
#notmymoderator
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Im in bed stoned and taken a ****ing xanx how much more chill do want me? In a coma?
You were shouting.

Quote:
You asked me what I have done about ****. I told you. Im not really freaking out homie Im telling you I put my $$ where my mouth is.
You know, for people to connect the dots between our politicians being corrupt and Kinshasa being in a state of disarray because of careless and greedy officials, you have to give people both of those dots first before blowing up on them. I guess I see the connection now that you've spelled it out though. See how helpful that is?
__________________
Frownland is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 01:48 AM   #122 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Good night Sweetie. My Zoloft and a few rum and cokes are doing the job too.
How about you spend more time calling your wife sweetie than random 20 something year old females on the Internet you'll never meet in real life you old miserable bastard.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 01:49 AM   #123 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Im a good sport I dish and I take it. But I actually try to be the change I want to see in the world. Not just talk **** on a dying forum to sound cool. MLK AND ANY FRUIT NAMED STREETS ARE NOT PLACES I SHOULD BE ALONE.
I'm not saying you're not trying, I'm saying what you're trying isn't effective, and therefore if you really want to enact change you should probably do something else. I could care less about changing the minds of a bunch of cretins who get excited over people like Barrack Obama or Donald Trump, but if you really are committed to doing something to fix ****, then you should ask yourself if what you're doing is actually fixing anything.

Quote:
KENYA NOT SOMEWHERE A 15 YEAR OLD SHOULD BE ALONE FINISHING BUILDING A SCHOOL THAT IS AS OLD AS I AM OR DO AIDS WORK IN THE JOKES THEY CALL HOSPTIALS. ROW AFTER ROW OF TRASH BAG HOUSES. GLUE STRAPPED TO KIDS FACES TO KILL BRAIN CELLS SO THEY DONT GET HUNGER PANGS. DISEASES THAT SHOULD NOT EXIST ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY EXIST THERE. BUT THANK YOU FOR BEING A COMPLETE CONDESCENDING ANAL BEAD ABOUT THE MOST HORRIFIC THING I have ever witnessed. In 2 different parts of the world and if you cant connect the dots here I cant help you. Im trying to help people not get trodded on in this COUNTRY so they don't end up like the Africans. Was that really that hard to connect.
Nobody. Is. Talking. About. Your. AIDS. Work.

Not once in this whole conversation has anybody mentioned it but you.

The fact that you won't drop this makes it look like you don't even get past the first sentence of our responses before slamming your fist down on the caps lock and interpreting what we say to mean whatever you want it to.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 01:50 AM   #124 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Wow! Roxy, this made me gain so much respect for you. I'm so happy to see that someone is at least trying to do good. Good for you.
Thank you brother. That's not what I want is respect. I never talk much about Kenya is destroyed me and made me realize how blessed I am to be American. And I will not abandon my country I will continue to unlock one mind at time everyday all day until we reach where ever we are going together. We were put here for so much more than this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not saying you're not trying, I'm saying what you're trying isn't effective, and therefore if you really want to enact change you should probably do something else. I could care less about changing the minds of a bunch of cretins who get excited over people like Barrack Obama or Donald Trump, but if you really are committed to doing something to fix ****, then you should ask yourself if what you're doing is actually fixing anything.



Nobody. Is. Talking. About. Your. AIDS. Work.

Not once in this whole conversation has anybody mentioned it but you.

The fact that you won't drop this makes it look like you don't even get past the first sentence of our responses before slamming your fist down on the caps lock and interpreting what we say to mean whatever you want it to.
I said it in reference to Frownlands snippy the wonder trutle comments about what I have done to help. Me personally
I've told you. Thats how we get to Kenya and PROUD TO BE AMERICAN AND NOT SEEING IT BECOME THAT WHICH I have already seen.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 01:54 AM   #125 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Thank you brother. That's not what I want is respect. I never talk much about Kenya is destroyed me and made me realize how blessed I am to be American. And I will not abandon my country I will continue to unlock one mind at time everyday all day until we reach where ever we are going together. We were put here for so much more than this.
I can agree with that. I've never done aids work in a africa before. But my sister is marrying a african, and he tells me absolute horror stories about the stuff there. So it's always nice to see people trying.
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 01:56 AM   #126 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
You were shouting.



You know, for people to connect the dots between our politicians being corrupt and Kinshasa being in a state of disarray because of careless and greedy officials, you have to give people both of those dots first before blowing up on them.

Goodbye guys. Its been a great run. You guys litterally give no ****s about eachother or me. This place has become toxic.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 01:58 AM   #127 (permalink)
#notmymoderator
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,592
Default

Good night.
__________________
Frownland is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 01:58 AM   #128 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Goodbye guys. Its been a great run. You guys litterally give no ****s about eachother or me. This place has become toxic.
If it's any consolation, this place has a been a toxic hell pit since 2012.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 01:59 AM   #129 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
How about you spend more time calling your wife sweetie than random 20 something year old females on the Internet you'll never meet in real life you old miserable bastard.
Just to clarify, Roxy is in her thirties.

Don't ****ing question me and my wife's relationship. **** you.

Me playing with folks on the internet has nothing to do with real life.

Again, **** you for being judgmental against me and actually bringing my long time girlfriend (37 years) into it.
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 07-07-2016, 02:01 AM   #130 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Just to clarify, Roxy is in her thirties.

Don't ****ing question me and my wife's relationship. **** you.

Me playing with folks on the internet has nothing to do with real life.

Again, **** you for being judgmental against me and actually bringing my long time girlfriend (37 years) into it.
Just curious, why be with someone for 37 years and not Marry her?
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.