Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 04:29 PM   #2476 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Everybody always tells me I'm trying to be edgy, no, I'm not trying to be anything I'm just being myself and I hate Americans including myself.

And you can't deny the sad fact that our country is dumb as ****. People still think Obama is trying to take our guns when he's been pro guns, he's gotten **** in the 2012 elections from the rest of the democratic party for it. Now people think Liberals are going to take our guns which is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. Oh, and lets not forget the chunk of the population that believes that we are controlled by lizard people. Also the people that think the earth is flat. That's a combination between people being ****ing stupid and a lack of transparency in government. And the people that claim every tragedy is being used by the media to distract us from the real issues but those same people only talk about the issues that don't matter. Gun control, abortion, border control, gay marriage yet never talk about things like the transpacific partnership. People in this country struggle with the GED test. There are people that cry tears of joy when passing the GED. We let SLC Punk 2 happen, this is a dumbass country.

Also, there has never been a time where the electoral college has voted drastically different from the popular vote. Only two times in history has the electoral college voted against the popular vote. Can't remember the first president but the second one was Bush. With the Bush election it was very close. Electoral college voted slightly more for Bush, popular vote was slightly more for the other guy. Bush won. If there was ever a land slide vote for one guy and the electoral college land slided in the opposite direction the public will probably freak out. Then again, the chances of that happening are very low because the electoral college tries to vote with the popular vote to keep them happy since a lot of people in the electoral college are people that are still campaigning for their own elections including future presidential so they want to keep the population on their side.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 08-13-2016 at 04:32 PM. Reason: voices in my head