Music Banter - View Single Post - New Metallica album coming out November 18, 2016 -- Hardwired..To Self-Destruct
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 03:14 PM   #37 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrapin_Station View Post
I like Lars' drumming a lot normally, and sometimes he's one of my favorites. It seems ridiculous to me to say that his work on an album like And Justice for All isn't creative. He's like the Ringo Starr of metal on that album (which is a good thing; Ringo was a fantastic drummer, with a very unusual approach). Unless you're just talking about the tune I posted from the new album.
What made Ringo unique was that he was left-handed but played drums right-handed.
I can't say anything bad about Lars cause I refuse to listen to Meatillica or other mainstream rubbish.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote