Music Banter - View Single Post - American Police Brutality
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 11:32 AM   #575 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
I've never had a problem with them either, but I see and hear things that happen to other people. Here's an anecdote for you: My car got smashed by a drunk driver while it was parked in front of my house, and the cop who shows up is giving me advice on how to **** the person over, telling me to lie about stuff to get her in more trouble, and extra claims I could make for insurance. I called him a scumbag, and went inside. Seriously, you're a cop in a 2 sq mile town with a small, relatively close community, and this is how you act?
Yeah, that's ****ty, but like you said, it's an anecdote. I had a cop who gave me a reckless driving ticket give me a break while speaking to the judge in court. I still payed the ticket, but he could have gotten me on more than just reckless driving. Doesn't change anything about the bigger picture though.

Quote:
Also, how do you report a problem correctly? I'm pretty confident anything you try to say and do will fall on deaf ears most of the time.
By being accurate.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote