Music Banter - View Single Post - Video games that would make excellent TV shows
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 05:35 PM   #61 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Basically. Miracleman was originally an old Captain Marvel (the DC Captain Marvel) ripoff from the 50s, and Alan Moore stripped him down and rebuilt him into what might be my favorite superhero deconstructionist story of all-time. If you read it, just know that when you come to a cover that warns of explicit scenes of childbirth, you should not take that warning lightly. I made that mistake.
I just updated my previous post before I reloaded this page. Graphic indeed! One of the pictures reminded me of a Cannibal Corpse album cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuy Grungeman View Post
As far as already done ones go, Kirby: Right Back At Ya was legit good. I especially loved what they did with Meta Knight, overly-strong Spanish accent and all. IO would also love to see a Final Fantasy TV series that's actually based on the games, not a spin-off or some original story. Let's have an FF7 series split into 3 seasons like the game was split into 3 discs.
I might get lynched for this, but I never thought the FF games had all that great storylines. Suikoden 1 and 2 are two JRPG's I'd much rather see turned into a TV series. Maybe I'm remembering them a little too charitably, but I think they had more grounded stories than FF7, which I also played around that time.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote