Music Banter - View Single Post - Video games that would make excellent TV shows
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 02:53 PM   #70 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

So much to address in this thread. Here we go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Already been done. It's called Burn Notice.
No, just no. It's not the same thing as GTA. I would love a GTA series where it would be like True Detective as far as like each season would be a different main character and set up for each season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
nobody watches burn notice.
Burn Notice was pretty awesome until the last few seasons and even then I still loved that show.

Quote:
Basically a secret agent gets betrayed and dumped by his superiors in Miami with no money, no security clearance, no contacts, no nothing. So he has to slowly build up an operation to figure out what's going on.

Except for the main character being a secret agent instead of a gangster it's surprisingly similar to the plots of most GTA games.
No, not the same at all. Burn Notice was more like a modern MacGuyver.

Quote:
Burn Notice was awesome for the first few seasons. Then they added in that fourth guy and the chemistry between the three main characters was ruined.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
So would be Mario bros.
Yes Re-do Mario Bros as movie and Tv series.

Quote:
It also doesn't help that Mario doesn't have a real plot.
It actually helps that Mario doesn't have a real plot. It gives you free creative reign to give Mario the plot that you want just as long as you keep the characters in tact instead of whatever the fuck they did with that movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
I'd love to see a Red Dead Redemption tv series, done in the Coen brothers True Grit style. 3 seasons, with the 3rd switching genres mid season completely and introducing zombies, just like RDR did in a dlc.

Also I would love a Monkey Island tv series, though it would be extremely difficult to make as it needs to be hilarious.
Yes I would definitely watch RDR as a tv series on say like AMC or HBO.

Conker's Bad Fur Day would be awesome. If they made it like a TV series, they could do it like GroundHog Day where his day constantly repeats with more ridiculous shit happening each day/episode.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote